The regular course aims to teach special subjects on the basis of the Fundamental Law of Education and the Fundamental Law of School Education, and foster the abilities useful for future professional practice.
The advanced engineering course aims to teach sophisticated special knowledge and skills concerning industries on the basis of special subjects learned in the regular course and encourage talented individuals to contribute to industrial development.
II. Education Philosophy
- To foster creative engineers who are broad-minded and able to shape a prosperous future.
- To do necessary research in order to match education with academic progress and to develop technology on a practical basis.
III. Three goals to attain the education philosophy
- To foster the engineers who are ingenious as well as international-minded.
- To advance and activate educational and academic activities.
- To return the results from education and research to the community and to promote regional and international exchanges.